воскресенье, 20 сентября 2009 г.

Прощай оружие

Today I gotta go to Canought PLace (God knows what's Canought! can-not). I took a bus. I was chilling, looking around and getting numerous gazes from my co-travellers. The bus pulled up at another stop. A conductor yelled the stop's name and announced the next one. A bunch of people headed the exit, another bunch squeezed inside. A guy in civvies with the gun at the ready got into the bus. The bus took off.
I was busy observing the surroundings when it struk my mind there is a guy with the gun at the ready in the bus. He sat by me. I was trying to figure out what are the others thinking about and imagine the tomorrow's headlines. Meanwhile the guy chantting something started to charge the gun. Then he switched to the driver and people around. "Hay, bhayya..jaldi jaldi..." (Hey, bro.. Hurry up!)
He wasn't agressive though, I would rather say pensive and frustrated...not really...he looked sort of indifferent...
Well..I had been staying cold-blooded but got kinda nervouse at a some point analizing the possibilities of escape thourgh the broken window next to me.

Then the bus stopped in front of the India Gate and the guy with the gun at the ready got off.
I ve got balls to take some pictures of him. So...coming soon - cam's lens Vs. gun tube! lemme get the film developed.


Gonna check the Internet whether there was any massacre in the city today)


2 комментария:

Olya комментирует...

кх, езди на такси плиз. А ментам кто-нибудь сообшил?

Neina комментирует...

А ментам кто-нибудь сообшил?
Бугага))))))))))))))))