четверг, 10 сентября 2009 г.

были сильные мОрОзы мы в шкОлу не хОдили

I was about to get up and start my morning routine when I got the text from my prof. It said:- "taken a discision to cancel the class because of rain". Cool! It has been raining for at least 20 hours so far. Everything is just one mash of mud outside. The bed sheets and curtains and those of my sparse belongings which can soak the water are soggy and start to stink now.
I think it is the first real real mansoon rain I 've seen. The iconic one as from Passage to India or Anna and the king.



Apparantly it cleaned the air and wiped away all the dust so now you literly CAN breath (not merely gasp for some oxigen time to time just to keep the system working) but there is always But. The sad rain drove togather sh*t loads of flies into my room! It's like I had been dead for 3 days or so. Gosh!
Get me out fo here!

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Анюта, сочувствую.
Кстати. Вконтакте у меня не работает... Опять и снова и опять. У нас у всех тут плохо с ним.
Ты не проявилась...
И я узнаю от КАТИ! что ты есть здесь!!!
Как так получилось?!

ЛАдно.
Я тут постоянно болею: то спиной, то вот щас - амёбой. Одной мне так повезло!!!

У меня квартира на третьем этаже, так что все протекает. Весь пол в тазиках!!!
Цалу.