воскресенье, 4 апреля 2010 г.

Evil Corporations or Too Much Energy Causes Jackass-ness

Agggrhhh! Today I was working on my assigments, when I noticed that typing took me much longer than it used to take, simply because the keys got stuck and I had to press every second one twice. In a half an hour I got pissed and tried to clean all the shit up. But I couldn't. I was shaking and tossing my laptop (not exactly a way, one should treat a laptop), turning it up and down trying to get the crumbs, dust, dead insects, hair, coffee powder and all one can have under the keyboard out. Then I found a brush. I spent another half an hour bending over my preciouse laptop brushing the dust off as if it was the Parthenon marbles. With no resault though. I got agressive. A pin came in handy. I combined all the techniques I used so far. I shook, tossed, brushed off, blew, turned and finally...cracked the key board with the pin. Fuck!
Why, why don't they make a laptop with an easiely removable keyboard??? Open-clean-put it back without major damages! I belive laptops could live much longer.

Комментариев нет: