четверг, 8 апреля 2010 г.

Basic Math

Brothers and Sisters, let me share my grief with you and seek your condolence.

I am sitting in the class, waiting for the prof. I wish I had earplugs. The in-class talks depress me, especially before the exams.

I am opting 6 courses this term. Each requires 4 credits, which means I have to complete at least 1 paper and one exam for each. Since some profs are keen on extra work, I have presentations and midterms (those are fortunately over). I need to write 7 papers and make 3 presentations in next 2 weeks, which means I have to write approximately 50 pages of various trash, i.e. 25000 words, i.e. 125000 symbols in 14 days, i.e. 336 hours, i.e. 20160 minutes, i.e. 1209600 seconds.
I am screwed.

P.S. If the prof won't show up in the next 5 minutes, I ll… hmm what can I do? I can't even leave((((

Комментариев нет: